Solving systems of equations by elimination with 2 and 3 variables fractions algebra duration 2555 the organic chemistry tutor 34164 views. There are two methods that will be used in this lesson to solve a system of linear equations algebraically they are 1 substitution and 2 elimination. One way to solve systems of equations algebraically is by graphing a graphing calculator is needed if you need an online graphing calculator click here. In this lesson we learn how to solve systems of linear equations and find their solutions by eliminating one of the variables after we eliminate one of . Start by solving one of the equations for either x or y choose the one that is the simplest to solve in 2x 3y 2 4x y 24 it is easiest to solve the second
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.