Science is all about describing relationships between different variables and direct and inverse relationships are two of the most important types learning the . Direct variation describes a simple relationship between two variables we say y varies directly with x or as x in some textbooks if. Maybe you want to know how to tell when a situation can be considered an example of a direct or an inverse relationship when both amounts you consider . I want to talk a little bit about direct and inverse variations so ill do direct variation on the left over here and ill do inverse variation or two . The difference between direct and an inverse proportion is simple to explain by using equations while the equation for direct proportions is y kx the equation for
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.