Magnetization oscillations and waves 1st edition alexander g gurevich gennadii a melkov. 1 introduction since the first demonstration of the possibility to excite magnetization dynamics by spin polarized electric currents due to the spin . Magnetization oscillations and waves ag gurevich phd dsci chief researcher and professor magnetic laboratory iof. Download citation on researchgate on jan 1 1996 aggurevich and others published magnetization oscillations and waves. Written by two well known researchers in the field this useful reference takes an applied approach to high frequency processes including oscillations and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.